The Los Angeles Aquarium Society will be hosting a club trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.(Aquarium of the Pacific is a sponsor of the Los Angeles Aquarium Society)Date
: Exact day TBD, first week of October.Time
: TBDWhere to meet
: Main Entrance.
If you are an official club member, the club will pay your way in.
(This does not include your guest but guest are always welcome.)Aquarium of the Pacific website:http://www.aquariumofpacific.org/DIRECTIONS
Directions to the Aquarium from Los Angeles:
Directions to the Aquarium from Orange County:
- Take the 405 S to 710 S and follow signs
- Take the 405 N to 710 S and follow signs
- PLEASE NOTE: That the 22 West/7th Street exit from the 405 freeway is currently closed for construction
The parking structure for the Aquarium is on the water side of Shoreline Drive between Chestnut Place and Aquarium Way.
For those who don't know about it yet, Aquarium of the Pacific has a new exhibit "Arctic and Antarctic" Let's check it out!
- From the 710 Freeway, follow direction signs to the Aquarium. The entrance to Aquarium parking is on the right on Shoreline just before the roller coaster bridge at Aquarium Way.
- From the south, take Shoreline Drive to Aquarium Way. Left on Aquarium Way. The entrance is on the right 100 feet beyond the dolphin fountain.
- Additional parking: When the Aquarium lot is full, you will be directed to The Pike parking structure. The entrance is on Chestnut and Shoreline, just across the street from the Aquarium's main lot.