Hey guys, besides getting into a car accident and been busy on some projects, here's a painting I was able to squeeze into my hectic schedule:

Here's the painting i did for the gears of war contest:

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats incredible haloist... Not only am I a huge fan of artwork, Im a huge fan of Gear of War. Enough to have the gears cog tattooed on me. I LOVE IT!

dude, no way!  I love gears of war, in fact, i'm playing gow 3 right now.  lol.  my gamertag is Ice Hive if you ever wanna play.  :)

norg. said:

Thats incredible haloist... Not only am I a huge fan of artwork, Im a huge fan of Gear of War. Enough to have the gears cog tattooed on me. I LOVE IT!
I need to get it and live again first. :( But then deal! I was MLG in GOW 1 way back in the day. Its the most fun and intense game ever online.

Haloist said:

dude, no way!  I love gears of war, in fact, i'm playing gow 3 right now.  lol.  my gamertag is Ice Hive if you ever wanna play.  :)

norg. said:

i was going to join MLG too, but I got too busy for competitions.  I loved Gears 1, just be prepared for some changes to the weapons. There's more damage with the shotgun and lancer, and they added two new primary weapons that you might have fun with, the retro lancer and sawed off shotgun.  Lemme know when you wanna play!
Ah. Dang it. I need to be spending money on expanding my frag tank and potential business and you make me want to play gears. Hahaha. Ill let you know when I get it!

Haloist said:
i was going to join MLG too, but I got too busy for competitions.  I loved Gears 1, just be prepared for some changes to the weapons. There's more damage with the shotgun and lancer, and they added two new primary weapons that you might have fun with, the retro lancer and sawed off shotgun.  Lemme know when you wanna play!
Your painted this? O.o I thought I was a good artist...
To play gears like Haloist and I, you have to be incredibly talented in all aspects of life. :) haha.

Seano hermano said:
Your painted this? O.o I thought I was a good artist...
hey guys, thanks!  haha, yeah, i had to sacrifice a few nights to get things done. lol
Nice pic mate

RSS

We're Global.

Marine Aquarium Supplies

© 2017   Created by Meet Reef.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service