The thread over on 3reef forum was getting pretty long; Matt suggested we bring it over here.

 

This thread will be for any suggestions or recommendations for possible updates you would like to see. If you are seeing any technical difficulties, please post them here as well.

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haloist mentioned becoming a sponsor. But that hasn't happened yet. He should have a board on 3reef whenever he does actually sponsor though.

Hey Seano Hermano, yeah, I already bought the ad space and everything, I'm just working on the banner for 3Reef right now.  Hopefully I'll have it done by next week.  :)



Seano hermano said:

Haloist mentioned becoming a sponsor. But that hasn't happened yet. He should have a board on 3reef whenever he does actually sponsor though.
OK, sounds good. I can't wait.

Whenever I try to log in from my good computer it takes me to the login, then I log in with the right name and it takes me to a page saying "Sorry we are having an issue with this page." I tried the facebook login as well that doesnt work either. Im guessing its my computer because no one else is seeming to have problems but I really want it to work on my computer. lol Is there anything I should change on my browser settings that may help?

Unfortunately our 3reef thread was closed soon after posting this link to it. I am not sure exactly what is wrong on your side, norg. Perhaps you could try restarting the problem computer? Have you done that yet?

Suggestions:

Donate Button (to gather money for awesome giveaways).

Ability to not see the "Join Now" content once you've logged in.

Thread posts in descending order (newest first)

 

That's all I've got!!  The site is great!

Hey Whippy, I'm on it! I'll let you know when I it's done!

Whippy said:

Suggestions:

Donate Button (to gather money for awesome giveaways).

Ability to not see the "Join Now" content once you've logged in.

Thread posts in descending order (newest first)

 

That's all I've got!!  The site is great!

Hey norg, does it work now?

norg. said:

Whenever I try to log in from my good computer it takes me to the login, then I log in with the right name and it takes me to a page saying "Sorry we are having an issue with this page." I tried the facebook login as well that doesnt work either. Im guessing its my computer because no one else is seeming to have problems but I really want it to work on my computer. lol Is there anything I should change on my browser settings that may help?

Can we get a page - perhaps a discussion board -  just for new product releases and info?

How about when admins 'feature' a thread or article, it shows up on the home page? My thoughs are primarily for new products/events in this case...

Nope. Not working for me still... 

Hey Seano Hermano!  Yeah, I'll create one for New Product Releases after I finish posting this.  As for the features on the homepage, we'll have to choose between showing the featured or the most recent posts.  I'll see if I can get both on the homepage, I'll let you know! Thanks for the suggestions!


Seano hermano said:

Can we get a page - perhaps a discussion board -  just for new product releases and info?

How about when admins 'feature' a thread or article, it shows up on the home page? My thoughs are primarily for new products/events in this case...
Thanks, Both would be wonderful, if you can.

RSS

We're Global.

 

Marine Aquarium Supplies

© 2017   Created by Meet Reef.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service